Cass is watching movies late into the night with her brothers Dick, Jason, and Tim when she gradually sprawls over their laps and and falls asleep.
None of the boys have the heart to wake her up and move her but holy bursting bladder batman do they all have to pee!
And then along comes Damian and instead of helping he just laughs.
But Damian laughing causes Cass to stir and she finally wakes up to a flurry of limbs and racing batboys. Dick parkours over all the furniture and reaches the downstairs bathroom first. Tim screams all the way upstairs, only stopping when a door slam is heard. And Jason just goes fuck it and bolts out the front door, hoping Alfred will blame the dog.
- Cass: Can bring everyone to tears in 60 seconds or less with her beautiful cello pieces
- Barbara: Absolutely rocks it on the piano due to her amazing finger dexterity (hey there's a reason why Oracle can handle half a dozen computer keyboards at once)
- Damian: Excels at most Arabic instruments, and particularly enjoys waking Tim up with his mizwad
- Stephanie: She's tried every single band instrument and still can't settle between the tuba or piccolo because they both seem to annoy Damian equally
- Tim: He doesn't really dabble in the instrumental arts, but does enjoy picking up his acoustic guitar from time to time to help him think through cases. He also has a beautiful singing voice, according to Dick's secret YouTube channel
- Jason: ...Does a machine gun count as a musical instrument?
- Dick: Tambourine and the maracas yo because they allow him to freely sway his hips to the groooooove
- Alfred: He learned the violin as a child and with the encouragement of the Batkids, has picked it back up and can be heard playing popular English pieces with Cass or Barbara such as "O Waly Waly", "I Have a Bonnet Trimmed with Blue", and of course, "Hot Cross Buns"
- Bruce: Nothing in the world sounds sweeter than when someone calls him "Dad" :]
- What she said : I'm fine
- What she means: I fucking love Jason Todd
roy harper using “what are birds? we just don’t know.” as the explanation for 90% of the things jason does
survivalwisdom asked "53 with Jason Todd?"
one perpetually tired looking bat baby pour vous
Anonymous asked "Thank you for the jason drawing :)"