I love this.
lethargicprofessor asked "jason todd!"
YES! I was waiting for him :D
- 2-4 songs that are probably on their iPod
As I Am - Dream Theater
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Gaston - Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack (what? he thinks it’s an awesome song! …he may or may not change “Gaston” to “JTodd” when he sings it though..)
- the one place they sometimes end up falling asleep — where they’re not supposed to
His old bedroom at the Wayne Manor…
- the game they’d destroy everyone else at
any type of shooting game. Like Duck Hunt. Especially Duck Hunt
- the emoticon they’d use most often
;) (what a stupid flirt) and >:[ (what an angry bb)
- what they act like when they haven’t had enough sleep
A lot angrier, but less coordinated. Sometimes it’s funny when he accidentally punches a wall.
(jfc i just typed wally instead of wall)
- their preferred hot beverage on really cold nights. or mornings. or whenever.
how dare you warm up beer
- how they like to comfort/care for themselves when they’re in a slump
he eats an entire rotisserie chicken by himself and works out. and by working out he means going around town kicking ass and taking names.
- what they wanted to be when they grew up
not his mother or father that’s for sure. but other than that he didn’t really know.
- their favorite kind of weather
sunny with a chance of ass-kickin
- thoughts on their singing voice (decent? terrible? soprano? alto?)
he thinks he can sing but he really just yells
- how/what they like to draw or doodle
he doesn’t doodle. he makes lists of possible reasons why bruce let the joker live :(
The image of Jason dancing around and belting out the lyrics to Queen while wearing nothing but a pair of Wonder Woman short shorts and matching tank brings joy to my life.
You mean like this? :D
(So ok, one of my personal favourite non-RP based posts seem to have disappeared. So for the sake of fairness, I dug up my notes to paste it again.
If Jason and Cassandra teamed up;
Jason (codename Red Hood)
Having shyed away from the Batman family and motif, Jason relies on what he knows and what skills he has. He still has the training he received over the years, but operates more as a lone individual. He relies less on the Bat symbol in his appearence, but has still encorperated several of the Batfam’s classic gadgets into his arsenal, such as the gliding cape built into his coat, batarangs and grapnel gun. He operates from a warehouse which he has linked up to several off-the-grid communication relays so, much like Bruce, he has access to a simple detective vision and a remote access computer he calls the Red Wire.
- Has his white fringe and black hair
- Red domino mask with detective vision scanners and two-way radio headset in earpieces
- Brown trenchcoat from his Hush outfit but modified to have more of a flow to it to grant him the same gliding ability as Batman’s cloak. Also has the Outlaw’s brown jacket style of sleeves
- red leather gloves
- red tinted matching handguns, .45s.
- Has an ammo rig worn under his coat, in a style similar to the one used by the character Brandon Heat from the anime version of Gungrave. Allows him to reload extremely fast and use both guns one-handed.
- grey Outlaw style body armour on his torso and legs, also wears Outlaw style shoes with the red soles (custom soles to increase grip)
- Also carries a set of red minature batarangs (think Batman Begins style of batarangs/shirukens)
- Sometimes uses the bladed armpieces as seen in Outlaws.
- Carries a grapnel gun.
- Sometimes carries explosives, but only small amounts.
- Pack of cigarettes (he’s trying to quit, half-heartedly)
Cass (codename Black Rose)
Still trying to keep active in crime-fighting despite being relinquished of the Bat symbol, Cassandra eventually confronts Jason Todd, who had tracked a serial mugger to the dockside where Cass was working. Originally only equipped with a few batarangs and her own bought attire, she confronted Jason which resulted in him being badly shot in the leg. Needing to get away from the cops, Jason relied on Cass to get him back to his base of operations. After realising she wanted to continue to work fighting crime, Jason allowed Cass to stay with him, and to find her own ideas for what equipment she’d use and clothes she’d wear under her own monika. Cass has access to Jason’s hideout and Red Wire mainframe, though her style is very differant from Jason’s
- Wears a black domino mask with detective vision scanners and two way radio headset in earpieces. (In Cass’ case, it includes an audio description program to help her read text. Whilst gaining some literary skills, its more of a crutch to help her quickly when haste is needed)
- white handwraps around her lower arms
- Wears a dark grey bodysuit similar to her Batgirl uniform, but with no symbol on the chest. (Unlike Jason, Cass wears armour only on her knees to help strengthen her kicks if she truely needs to, relying on her ability to dodge bullets.)
- Sometimes uses electro-shock gloves to emphasis her punches against very extreme foes, machinary, any situation where her fists are not enough.
- dark grey shoes with black soles similar to Jason’s shoes
- black utility belt (uses Jason’s red shiruken batarangs, mostly wears it out of habit and in case she needs to carry extra equipment. As of yet she is unsure what she’d use. Does carry a small array of first aid supplies though, less for herself but more to help innocents if needed)
- Grapnel gun
- relies more on her hand to hand training as opposed to Jason who relies on firearms mainly
- carries a billyclub style weapon on her utility belt, which can break into a nunchuck-type weapon, which she often uses more as bolas to bind fleeing enemies.
- black cape which hangs to her waist (the short length leaves her free to move, but its designed to allow her to glide much like Jason’s coat. The shorter design means her descents are shorter then Jason’s, but can save her if she needs to jump from a high area and needs to slow her descent. This cape has no Bat pattern to it, unlike her previous ones)